Blossom Gel Tutorial
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file nails to the desired shape.
- Push back cuticles and trim where necessary.
- Gently buff nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Always use a Blossom Gel base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Blossom Gel Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Take your Blossom Gel and dip it onto a palette - here, you can mix together colours as shown in the above video.
- With a fine brush, carefully dot the colour onto the nail to create your desired pattern and use your brush to drag the colour out and around the nail. Tip: the longer you leave the gel before curing, the more it will 'blossom.'.
- Once you've finished applying all your Blossom Gel, cure for 60 seconds.
- You can then add further detail to your design if you wish - above, we've used gel paint. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a top coat and cure for a further 60 seconds.
- Use a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe to remove the sticky residue leaving super shiny nails.