Skip to content
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file nails to the desired shape.
- Push back cuticles and trim where necessary.
- Gently buff nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 30 seconds under the Bluesky lamp.
- Using an extension tip that fits your nail, apply a small amount of Bluesky Gum Gel into the tip using an orangewood stick.
- Using a small amount of cleanser on your orangewood stick, spread the Gum Gel into the tip to the length required.
- Once you have applied the Gum Gel onto the tip to your client's desired length, use a small brush and a small amount of cleanser to apply to the gel. This is important as it stops adhesion.
Cover the nail with the gel side of the tip. Using your small brush and a small amount of cleanser, wipe around the nail edge (where the extension rests near to the edge of your nail).
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Using your Bluesky Nail File, file into your clinet's desired shape. Then, use your Bluesky Buffer to buff over the gel to smooth.
- Using a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe, wipe over the nail to remove dust and debris.
- Apply a Bluesky Top Coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh