Disco fever is all around with this pretty pink!
How to apply:
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle. Cure for 60 seconds under your Bluesky nail lamp.
- Take your Glaze Gel and apply a thin coat, capping the ends and avoiding the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds - as this is a thin glaze coat and not a gel polish, you may feel some initial sensitivity for a few seconds when you begin to cure.
- Apply as many layers as needed for the desired effect. For a light glaze effect, apply 1-2 coats. For a thicker coverage, apply 2-3 coats. Cure for 60 seconds after applying each layer.
- Apply Bluesky Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish. Repeat for the next hand!
Tip: Because it's a glaze, if slight staining occurs you can remove easily with cleanser.