CREATE NAIL EXTENSIONS IN JUST 5 SECONDS!
Fix, fill, sculpt, shape, smooth and extend with Lexan Gel: a Bluesky innovation that will change your manicure as you know it.
Our versatile Lexan Gel can be used in a variety of different ways to enhance your nails, specifically developed for salon use to save you time whilst maintaining excellent, long-lasting results for every manicure.
For best results, use with Bluesky Base Coat & Top Coat
Why you and your clients will love Lexan Gel:
- Cures in 5 seconds under our 24W LED & UV Nail Lamp
- Lasts up to 21 days+
- Easily soaks off with our Acetone removal products
Can be used for:
- Creating nail extensions
- Fixing breaks, chips and snags
How to create nail extensions with Lexan Gel:
1. Prepare your nails as normal using a file, buffer and Bluesky Cleanser Wipes.
2. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat, avoiding your skin and cuticle, and cure for 60 seconds in your Bluesky lamp.
3. Fix a Bluesky Nail Form to your nail. Take a small amount of Lexan Gel onto your extension brush (forms and brush sold separately) and apply to your nail, extending to your desired length.
4. Turn the nail upside down for a few seconds to let the product self-level.
5. Once happy, cure for 5 seconds in your Bluesky Nail Lamp. Please note: Lexan Gel only needs a 5 second cure, any longer and your nails may begin to feel hot.
6. Apply more product to build a strong apex and repeat steps 4 and 5, remembering to only cure for 5 seconds.
7. Pinch the sides of the form to remove from your nail. File your nail into shape and use a buffer to remove the shine.